For over 16 years, we’ve helped businesses in beautiful Clemmons, NC find outstanding temporary housing for new and relocating employees and contractors.
Located in Forsyth County, Clemmons is a welcoming and beautiful suburb of Winston-Salem. There are many attractions, restaurants, and landmarks to enjoy while in the area. Along with that, you are only a hop, skip, and jump away from Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem.
Equipped with luxury features such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and pendant lighting, Clemmons Town Center Apartments is an outstanding temporary housing choice for those who work in The Triad area. With numerous shops, restaurants, bars, parks, and other landmarks nearby, there is something to do whether you’re a middle-aged professional, retired, or a youngster in elementary school!
Short-Term Leases for Temporary Housing in Clemmons
Contact us today to speak with a temporary housing expert
- Tanglewood Park
- Location: 4061 Clemmons Road, Clemmons, NC 27012-8481
- Phone Number: (336) 703-6400
- Known as a welcoming and family-friendly 1,200-acre recreational park which was once the estate of William Neal Reynolds, brother of tobacco businessman R.J. Reynolds. Enjoy the beautiful dog parks and walking paths.
- Salem Glen Golf and Country Club
- Location: 1000 Glen Day Drive, Clemmons, NC 27012-9560
- Phone Number: (336) 712-0303
- This semi-private golf course is designed for champions and those series about the sport. If you want to strengthen your gold game, Salem Glen Golf and Country Club is absolutely worth checking out!
- Village Square Tap House
- Location: 6000 Meadowbrook Mall Court, Clemmons, NC 27012-8112
- Phone Number: (336) 448-5330
- Tucked away in a quaint shopping area, Village Square Tap House is a go-to for anyone looking for a wide and eclectic variety of beer.
- ReelFishingNC Guide Service
- Location: 310 Twin Creeks Road, Clemmons, NC 27012-7289
- Phone Number: (703) 534-7289
- If you’re interested in strengthening your fishing skills by learning cutting-edge techniques, how to shop for equipment, and how to identify species of fish local to North Carolina, be sure to check ReelFishingNC Guide Service out. Bill, a well-versed fishing leader, is said to have top-notch skills when it comes to catching more and larger fish than others.
- Mr. Hanes’ Moravian Cookie Factory
- Location: 428 Twins Way, Bermuda Run, NC 27006-8794
- Phone Number: (336) 764-1402
- Mr. Hanes’ Moravian Cookie Factory doesn’t just bake cookies, they CREATE cookies by using creative and innovative skills. Rolled out and cut individually, visitors even have the opportunity to watch these cookies come straight out of the oven and into visitors’ to-go packages!
Contact Us For Short-Term Leases in Clemmons
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay in Clemmons comfortable and affordable.