Feel at home with a modern, fully-furnished short term rental.
Our short term rental options in upstate North Carolina come fully furnished with a wide variety of amenities and luxuries to make your short-term stay feel just like home. With over 16 years of experience, our team of housing specialists can help you find the perfect short term rental for you or your family’s living needs.
Short Term Rental Solutions When Buying or Renovating a Home
A short term rental is a perfect solution for families or individuals who have an immediate need for comfortable and safe housing in a flourishing neighborhood. Many choose a short term rental for the following reasons:
- Your home just sold, and you’re in the process of buying a new one
- You’re upgrading your house with renovations and need comfortable temporary housing in the meantime
- You’ve just moved into the Triad region for a new job and need convenient corporate accommodations
- You’re working remotely and want to see if the Triad is the best place to plant your roots permanently
Whatever your reason, Corporate Accommodations can help you find the ideal short term rental.
Speak With a Short Term Rental Expert in North Carolina
The Convenience of Short Term Rentals in North Carolina
First floor or third? One bedroom or two? Close to work or close to shopping? With Corporate Accommodations, you have options! We are happy to accommodate your short term rental needs and help you feel “at home” in your short-term space.
We have an extensive portfolio of furnished corporate housing and short-term lease apartments throughout North Carolina. It doesn’t matter if you need a safe space while you are relocating to a new area or a trusted space to call home for an extended stay. We strive to make your short-term housing situation convenient and comfortable. Our communities offer a variety of perks on site, including:
- Fully-furnished apartments and homes
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centers
- Convenient location
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Playgrounds and dog parks
- Storage units
- Garages and carports
- Safe neighborhoods
Additionally, you never have to worry about cleaning during your short-term stay. We offer housekeeping services on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis for an additional fee. This includes:
- Wash towels and linens
- Change bed sheets and make beds
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Dust furniture
- Take out trash
- Clean kitchen, counters, and floors
- Wash dishes
We can also arrange for special features like a sleeper sofa or office set-up – just tell us what you need!
Short Term Housing for Home Transitions
Corporate Accommodations has worked with North Carolina real estate agents, businesses, and homeowners for over 16 years, so we’re ready to do all the legwork and search to ensure your client has a smooth transition from their old home to the perfect short term accommodation, and then into their permanent home.
Everyone benefits from our simple processes:
- A single point-of-contact for all your short-term housing needs
- Utilities are included in invoices for ease of payment
- Direct e-billing for all invoices, with a single invoice per resident
- Access to a guest services professional 24/7
- Pro-rated invoices for move-in and move-out
- Apartment set-up within 24-48 hours after request
- Flexible lease terms of 30 days or longer
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and long-term client goodwill
Short Term Housing for Family Visits
Have family coming to visit from out of town for a few weeks? Mother-in-law coming in to help with the new baby that wants her own space? Need help relocating? We offer affordable short-term furnished apartment rentals so your family has a place of their own while visiting. And of course, our accommodations are in flourishing neighborhoods, near shopping and dining, and sure to please your guests.
- Our rent is less expensive than an average hotel
- Modern fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, dinnerware and other necessities that allows for cooking at home instead of eating at expensive restaurants
- No motel/hotel required tax fees
- Savings on laundry services – full-size washers and dryers are in each unit
- Utilities included, for simplicity of payment
- No pricey kennel fees. Pets are welcome in most communities.
- Close to trusted, safe schools
Pricing for Leasing Short Term Rentals in North Carolina
With our listings we offer flexible lease terms, including a 30-day minimum. Please note, NC sales tax is charged for property leases less than 30 days.
We understand that every short-term housing situation is different — whether you’re renting out your vacation home or searching for an apartment that offers a cost-effective short-term lease. This is why we take our service beyond just finding you a short-term space to live in – We help you find a space that has all the accommodations and features you need the most–from pet-friendly apartments in Greensboro to a park for your children in Wilmington–without having to pay for the features you don’t need. Our team works hard to make sure we have quality service options for all budgets.
“The staff at Corporate Accommodations is great – you are always able to accommodate our most unusual housing request. Kudos to you and your staff!”
Short Term Rental FAQ
Are you Looking for a Short Term Rental in North Carolina?
Call our team of professional housing match-makers today at (336) 299-1312 or fill out the contact form below to get started. We’re excited to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay comfortable and affordable. Corporate Accommodations is based out of Greensboro, NC, and serves customers through all surrounding areas including Asheville, Wilmington, Jamestown, Chapel Hill, High Point, Winston Salem, and more!
Where ever you are, we just want you to feel at home.