Feel at home with a modern, fully-furnished short term rental.
Our short term rental options in upstate North Carolina come fully furnished with a wide variety of amenities and luxuries to make your short-term stay feel just like home. With over 16 years of experience, our team of housing specialists can help you find the perfect short term rental for you or your family’s living needs.
Short Term Rental Solutions When Buying or Renovating a Home
A short term rental is a perfect solution for families or individuals who have an immediate need for comfortable and safe housing in a flourishing neighborhood. Many choose a short term rental for the following reasons:
- Your home just sold, and you’re in the process of buying a new one
- You’re upgrading your house with renovations and need comfortable temporary housing in the meantime
- You’ve just moved into the Triad region for a new job and need convenient corporate accommodations
- You’re working remotely and want to see if the Triad is the best place to plant your roots permanently
Whatever your reason, Corporate Accommodations can help you find the ideal short term rental.
Speak With a Short Term Rental Expert in North Carolina
The Convenience of Short Term Rentals in North Carolina
First floor or third? One bedroom or two? Close to work or close to shopping? With Corporate Accommodations, you have options! We can accommodate any corporate housing, short-term rental, or temporary housing needs.
We have an extensive portfolio of furnished corporate housing and short-term lease apartments throughout North Carolina. It doesn’t matter if you need a safe space while you are relocating to a new area or just a trusted space to call home for a quick extended stay. We strive to make your temporary housing situation convenient and comfortable. Our communities offer a variety of perks on site, including:
- Fully-furnished apartments and homes
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centers
- Convenient location
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Playgrounds and dog parks
- Storage units
- Garages and carports
- Safe neighborhoods
- Variety in quantity of beds, baths, and spare rooms
Additionally, you never have to worry about cleaning during your short-term stay. We offer housekeeping services on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis for an additional fee. This includes:
- Wash towels and linens
- Change bed sheets and make beds
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Dust furniture
- Take out trash
- Clean kitchen, counters, and floors
- Wash dishes
We can also arrange for special features like a sleeper sofa or office set-up – just tell us what you need! Check out more apartment related info here:
Temporary Housing for Real Estate Relocation
Corporate Accommodations has worked with North Carolina real estate agents, businesses, and homeowners for over 16 years, so we’re ready to do all the legwork and search to ensure your client has a smooth transition from their old home into the perfect short term rentals, and then into their permanent home.
Real estate and relocation experts benefit from our simple processes:
- A single point-of-contact for all your short-term housing needs
- Utilities are included in invoices for ease of payment
- Direct e-billing for all invoices, with a single invoice per resident
- Access to a guest services professional 24/7
- Pro-rated invoices for move-in and move-out
- Apartment set-up within 24-48 hours after request
- Flexible lease terms of 30 days or longer
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and long-term client goodwill
Temporary Housing for Short-Term Family Visits
Have family coming to visit from out of town for a few weeks? Mother-in-law coming in to help with the new baby that wants her own space? Need help relocating? We offer affordable short-term furnished apartment rentals so they have a place of their own while visiting.
- Our rent is less expensive than an average hotel
- Modern fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, dinnerware and other necessities that allows for cooking at home instead of eating at expensive restaurants
- No motel/hotel required tax fees
- Savings on laundry services – full-size washers and dryers are in each unit
- Utilities included, for simplicity of payment
- No pricey kennel fees, pets welcome in most communities (with limitations)
- Close to trusted, safe schools
Pricing for Leasing Short-Term Apartments and Homes
With our listings we offer flexible lease terms, including a 30-day minimum. Please note, NC sales tax is charged for property leases less than 30 days.
We understand that every temporary housing rental situation is different — whether you’re on vacation, looking for corporate accommodations, or just need a home away from home. Which is why we take our service beyond just securing you property to live on, we help get the amenities you desire–from pet-friendly apartments to a park for the kids–without having to pay for the ones you don’t need. Our team truly works hard to make sure we have a quality service options for all types for any type of budget.
“The staff at Corporate Accommodations is Great – you are always able to accommodate our most unusual housing request. Kudos to you and your staff!”
NC Short-Term Leasing FAQ
Are you Looking for a Short Term Rental in North Carolina?
Call our team of professional corporate and temporary housing match-makers today at (336) 299-1312 or fill out the contact form below to get started. We’re excited to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay comfortable and affordable. Based out of Greensboro, NC and serving customers through all surrounding areas including Asheville, Wilmington, Jamestown, Chapel Hill, High Point, Winston Salem, and a city near you!
Where ever you are, we just want you to feel at home.