When you’re moving to an unfamiliar city or new state, it helps to have a team of knowledgeable experts on your side. Let us take the stress out of moving to North Carolina by providing you with solutions that are tailored to your needs and requirements for any type of relocation.
Our short-term lease apartments come decorated with comfortable furniture and modern amenities. Temporary housing is the perfect way to get to know a new area and transition into work. Many of our furnished apartments are within walking distance of restaurants, shopping areas, or even downtown.
Speak With a Temporary Housing Expert in North Carolina
Short-Term Lease Apartments Take the Stress Out of Relocating to NC
Our North Carolina based furnished housing solutions are cost-effective for our clients – whether you’re an individual or work for a relocation company, corporation, or insurance company. We can help match you or your employee to a beautiful, comfortable furnished apartment that’s conveniently located and affordable.
Corporate Accommodations offers flexible amenities for your comfort:
- Real apartments in great neighborhoods – way more comfortable than a hotel in a commercial environment
- Full-size one, two, and three bedroom apartments with large, modern kitchens
- Cleaning services available
- Playgrounds and dog parks
- Swimming pools and fitness centers
- Savings on laundry services – full-size washers and dryers are in each unit
- Our rent is less than an average hotel
- Modern kitchen amenities allow residents to cook at home instead of eating at expensive restaurants
- No motel/hotel tax fees
- Utilities included, for simplicity of payment
- Roommate billing – we can split billing based on the number of persons in each apartment
- Accommodate your projects for specific locations and areas to save on travel costs
Let Corporate Accommodations Help You Relocate in North Carolina
Our temporary housing experts at Corporate Accommodations will help you find your perfect new home during your transition. Call our team of corporate housing professionals today at (336) 299-1312 or fill out the contact form below. We’ll take care of all the details – so all you have to worry about is moving in and getting used to your new city!
Short-Term Leases For Relocation
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay comfortable and affordable.