For over 16 years, we’ve helped businesses in Mebane and Graham find the unparalleled temporary housing for new and relocating employees and contractors.
Mebane and Graham each have that pleasant small town feels to them, which many of our temporary housing tenants have thoroughly enjoyed. In between The Triad and The Triangle, there are dozens of attractions within driving distance of these towns.
119 South Apartments are ideal for professionals working in both the Triad and Triangle areas. These Mebane apartments are equipped with indoor and outdoor yoga spaces, a dog wash station and dog park, and a spacious pool that features an Olympic lap lane, comfort and amenities are plentiful at this location. Additional amenities include granite countertops, numerous flooring options, and modern and aesthetically-pleasing kitchen range hoods.
Lofts at White Furniture is a fine example of what true loft living is all about. This Mebane building is historic much like other buildings and pieces of infrastructure in North Carolina, as it originally began as the White Furniture Company. Equipped with large windows, decorative ceilings, and state-of-the-art exposed brick, this building is one-of-a-kind. the community has numerous offerings including a modern-day game room, saltwater swimming pool, and a fitness center. Greensboro and other Triad cities and towns are easily accessible, along with Durham, Research Triangle Park, and other areas of the Triangle as well.
Watercourse Apartments features a spacious swimming pool, fitness center, sheltered outdoor grilling area, and a dog park friendly for dogs both large and small. If needed, additional garage space and storage space is available for residents. This neighborhood is considered one of the quieter neighborhood, perfect for those who value peace and serenity. Watercourse apartments are located near I-40 and are only minutes away from Durham, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, and Burlington, making this an outstanding option for those who value convenient access and minimal noise.
Apartments rented through Corporate Accommodations come fully furnished and equipped with linens and housewares. We also offer housekeeping services on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis for an additional fee.
Short-Term Leases for Temporary Housing in Mebane and Graham
Contact us today to speak with a temporary housing expert
Establishments in Mebane and Graham
- Mebane Train Display
- Location: 210 W Lee Street Mebane NC 27302-2633
- Phone Number: N/A
- Open from 10-am-2pm every other Saturday, the Mebane Train Display is equipped with large display tables, detailed landscape modeling and, of course, a plethora of trains both small and large. Check out this family-friendly attraction if you’re looking to do something unique and exciting.
- Mebane Public Library
- Location: 101 S 1st Street, Mebane, NC 27302
- Phone Number: (919) 563-6431
- Providing learning opportunities for each of their members, both young and old, the Mebane Public Library is an awesome place to check out while in the area. Services include book clubs, educational kits, passport services, and more.
- Lake Michael Park
- Location: 7300 Lebanon Road, Mebane, NC 27302
- Phone Number: (919) 563-4573
- With a friendly and helpful staff, this conveniently-located park is great for hiking, boating, and even bicycling. It is open from 7am-7pm, and is often referred to as one of Mebane’s hidden gems!
- Mebane Historical Museum
- Location: 209 West Jackson Street, Mebane, NC 27302
- Phone Number: (919) 563-5054
- This building was originally a school that has been converted to an outstanding historical museum. Collecting, preserving, and exhibiting manners of Mebane’s historical past, this museum offers numerous free programs, special events and showcases, and more.
- Iron Gate Winery and Vineyard
- Location: 2450 Lynch Store Road, Mebane, NC 27302
- Phone Number: (919) 304-9463
- If you’re looking to enjoy an eclectic variety in a quiet setting, Iron Gate Winery is absolutely worth considering. Regularly offering winery tours and tastings at a feasible and affordable price, this destination is a must-see!
- Tanger Outlets
- Location: 4000 Arrowhead Boulevard, Mebane, Nc 27302
- Phone Number: (919) 304-1520
- This outlet mall is a destination for many of those in the Triangle and Triad area, as prices are considered lower when compared to other nearby shopping malls. A few popular stores at this location include Vineyard Vines, Chico’s Outlet, Vitamin World, Kitchen Collection, Converse, Tommy Hilfiger, Wilson’s Leather, Express Factory Outlet, Jockey, Under Armour, Pandora, Nike Factory Store, J Crew, LOFT, and Swaroski.
Restaurants in Mebane and Graham
- The Curious Peddler
- Location: 122 West Clay Street, Mebane, NC 27302-2457
- Phone Number: (919) 563-3330
- If you’re looking for antique shopping, The Curious Peddler is absolutely worth checking out. Equipped with a plethora of homey decoratives, candles, jewelry, and other trinkets, go see what you can find that would liven up the feel of your temporary housing accommodation!
- The Mebane Downtown Table
- Location: 119 West Clay Street, Mebane, NC 27302-2436
- Phone Number: (919) 568-8211
- If you’re in search of an American, vegetarian-friendly restaurant, The Mebane Downtown Table is a place definitely worth checking out. Some of their famous dishes include Southern Dumplings, Fried Green Tomatoes, and Table Chicken Salads.
- Asian Harbor
- Location: 1294 South Fifth Street, Mebane, NC 27302-9756
- Phone Number: (919) 568-9756
- Well-known for their bento boxes, shu mai, Mongolian beef, gluten-free pad thai, and sweet and sour chicken, this spot is considered is well-staffed, pleasant destination. Some other favorites are Clear Soup, Tom Yum soup, and mango chicken.
- T Distefano’s Bakery
- Location: 214 Fieldale Road Mebane, NC 27302-9177
- Phone Number: (919) 563-9177
- Famous for their delicious cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cheese Danish, pumpkin and chocolate chip muffins, and several different types of pies, this spot is one-of-a-kind.
- Dick and Jane’s Tapas and Martinis
- Location: 109 West Clay Street, Mebane, NC 27302-2436
- Phone Number: (919) 304-2000
- Known for having a welcoming and stellar atmosphere and friendly customer service, this destination is absolutely worth checking out if you’re a fan of Martinis and Tapas. The appetizers and sandwiches are considered on the large side, too.
Contact Us For Short-Term Leases in Mebane and Graham
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay in Mebane and Graham comfortable and affordable.