When it comes to helping contractors and relocating employees find the temporary housing they need to make them feel at home, businesses know Corporate Accommodations is their go-to source. For over 16 years, we have been helping people find excellent temporary housing. When your employees feel at home and are relaxed and rested, job productivity is higher. That’s why it’s crucial to find a company you can trust to help find the best housing available.
Kernersville is often referred to as the Heart of the Triad, as it is located in the center of North Carolina’s three largest cities. Its location makes it ideal for getting to many different attractions, highways and area airports.
The Grove at Kernersville is located just minutes away from the Piedmont Triad Airport and just off of Macy Grove Road, making it a perfect spot to call home. Whether housing is needed for 30 days or six months, residents enjoy on-site exercise equipment, a pool, as well as a tanning booth. Choose from brand new 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes with luxury custom finishes and large walk-in closets.
Hawthorne at the Meadows is another fabulous choice for temporary housing in Kernersville. This luxury apartment community has convenient access to Highway 66 and I-40 making it the perfect choice for many temporary employees and contractors to get to work. Hawthorne at the Meadows has 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments available and offers energy-efficient appliances, dual vanities, and garden tubs. Detached garages and other outdoor storage options are available if you need more space to store your belongings.
The Reserve at Smith Crossing is a resort-style community at its finest. Enjoy an outdoor pool, and lounge area as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center. Residents can also relax in a private 24-seat movie theater this is located on the grounds. Housing options are equipped with stainless steel appliances, custom granite countertops, and spacious walk-in closets.
Short-Term Leases for Temporary Housing in Kernersville
Contact us today to speak with a temporary housing expert
Attractions in Kernersville
- Location: 413 S Main St, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Phone Number: (336) 996-7922
- Korner’s Folly is the home of artist and designer Jule Gilmer Korner. Explore the 22-room house museum and see original furnishings and artwork as well as carved woodwork and hand-laid tile.
Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden
- Location: 215 S Main St, Kernersville, NC 27284
- Phone Number: (336)-996-7888
- People of all ages can enjoy a visit to the Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden and admire all of its beauty. Take a short walk and see all of the beautiful flowers in the garden. There are also seasonal events planned regularly.
- Location: 9652 East Mountain St., Kernersville, NC 27284
- Phone Number: 336-703-2500
- With 7 volleyball courts, 9 sets of horseshoe pits, an asphalt path for walkers, bikers, and skaters, Triad Park has something for everyone. There is also rock climbing, a small fishing pond and sports fields available.
- Location: 127 West Mountain St., Kernersville, NC 27284
- Phone Number: 336-497-4869
- This popular attraction houses exhibits of the history of Kernersville as well as interactive exhibits where visitors can hear interviews from Kernersville residents.
When you choose Corporate Accommodations, you can count on cost-effective and convenient corporate services with the following accommodations:
- Short term housing starting at 30 days and longer
- Fully furnished apartments – move-in ready
- Pro-rated invoices for move-in and move-out
- All utilities included (electricity, water, cable, internet)
- Furnished housing ready within 24 to 48 hours
All of our housing options are equipped with the necessities to provide a comfortable and relaxing stay.
Contact Us For Short-Term Leases in Kernersville
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay in Kernersville comfortable and affordable.