Asheville has been home to new and relocating employees, contractors, and businesses who seek temporary housing. Corporate Accommodations has helped companies find top-notch housing opportunities throughout Asheville and it’s booming communities.
Home to the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville has an abundance of outdoor activities to explore, trails to hike, and vista’s to see. Asheville is known for its unique culture, dining options, and historical significance such as George Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate.
The luxurious Asheville apartments at 1 Legacy Oaks Place that we offer to our temporary guests will provide a “home away from home” feel in our fully furnished living spaces. These Asheville apartments offer unique amenities such as granite countertops, washer/dryer, balcony/patio, and more to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Short-Term Leases for Temporary Housing in Asheville
Contact us today to speak with a temporary housing expert
Attractions in Asheville
- George Vanderbilt’s Biltmore Estate
- Location: 1 Lodge St, Asheville, NC 28803
- Phone Number: (800) 411-3812
- This historic estate is the largest privately-owned home in the United States, spanning more than 178,000 square feet. Book a tour of the mansion and property to learn about the history this estate offers to Asheville.
- Thomas Wolfe Memorial
- Location: 52 N Market St, Asheville, NC 28801
- Phone Number: (828) 253-8304
- The Thomas Wolfe Memorial is a historic site, house, and museum of the late American author who lived in this house during his childhood.
- Mountains-to-Sea Hiking Trail
- The Mountains-to-Sea Hiking Trail is a long-distance hiking and backpacking trail that takes its travelers from the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks.
Contact Us For Short-Term Leases in Asheville
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay in Asheville comfortable and affordable.