For over 16 years, we’ve helped businesses in High Point find the perfect temporary housing for new and relocating employees and contractors.
High Point has that small-town feel with big-city amenities. With several different shopping centers to choose from and friendly faces anywhere you’ll go, you are guaranteed to enjoy yourself out there!
Alexandria Park Apartments provides the perfect blend of urban convenience and culture with the relaxation and charm of southern suburban living. Centrally located between Greensboro, High Point, and Winston Salem, this beautiful 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartment community is a favorite with those who expect more from where they spend their leisure time.
Well-designed floor plans offer large closets and sunrooms or patios, while the unique, 2-story clubhouse provides state-of-the-art amenities that one would expect from a first-class community. These include a car wash, billiards room, 1000+ sq. ft. of fully equipped fitness center, complete with free weights and cardio equipment. You also enjoy the gourmet coffee bar, business resource center, Valet Trash services and the sparkling pool with sundeck.
Crowne at James Landing Apartments will enable you to experience quality, luxury, and solitude at Piedmont Triad’s finest apartment community, conveniently located on the booming Wendover Corridor at James Landing in Jamestown, North Carolina. The luxury apartments include bedrooms large enough for king beds, large closet area, and lots of cabinets. Each apartment includes ceiling fans, scenic bay windows, fireplaces, and washer and dryers.
The Crowne at James Landing Apartments are just 12 minutes from the Piedmont Triad Airport, 12 minutes from the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, and 13 minutes from the Friendly Center Shopping area.
Mills and Main offers brand-new, modern apartments in Jamestown, NC. The community is located minutes from the Piedmont Triad airport and is a quick commute to High Point or Greensboro, NC.
Everything at Millis and Main is brand new, and the apartment features include includes designer lighting, granite countertops, energy-efficient appliances, oversized windows, walk-in closets, wood plank vinyl flooring, and more.
Establishments in High Point
- Furnitureland South
- Location: 5635 Riverdale Dr. Jamestown, NC 27282
- Phone Number: (336) 822-3000
- Authentic NC Goods
- Location: 1701 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262
- Phone Number: (336) 870-5026
- If you’re interested in purchasing products made exclusively in North Carolina, Authentic NC Goods is a place for you. Whether you’re in search of souvenirs, personal home decor, or gifts, do yourself a favor and check this spot out.
- Museum of Old Domestic Life
- Location: 555 E. Springfield Rd, High Point, NC 27262
- Phone Number: (336) 882-3054
- This classic, family-friendly museum provides insight as to what things were like in the 19th century. If you’re interested in Quaker families, you’re in luck; this museum exposes intimate details of Quaker families that were raised in Randolph and Guilford counties. There are many historical items displayed such as clothing, tools, saddles, and more.
- Bernice Bienstock Furniture Library
- Location: 1009 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262
- Phone Number: (336) 883-4011
- This family-friendly library is known for its rare book collection of design and furniture volumes. This library is where art meets furniture history and is a favorite amongst children, professionals, scholars, and even the elderly. If you’re into history, feel free to check the Bernice Bienstock Furniture Library out.
- World’s Largest Chest of Drawers
- Location: 508 N Hamilton St, High Point, NC 27262
- The World’s Largest Chest of Drawers is meant to indicate High Point’s strong furniture industry, as it was built to attract attention to High Point as the furniture capital of the world. One strange fact that many North Carolinians may not know is that there are numerous miniature replicas of this chest that can be found throughout the city.
Outdoor Attractions in High Point
- High Point City Lake Park
- Location: 602 W Main St. Jamestown, NC 27282
- Phone Number: (336) 883-3498
- This family-friendly park provides you a lifetime experience. It offers a miniature train ride, an adult-friendly merry go round ride, and a 30-passenger excursion boat ride. The park is also equipped with an 18-hole miniature golf course for stimulating fun times. Lastly, this park is also open for boating and fishing and is often referred to as the best place for picnicking with picnic shelters range up to 600 people.
- All-A-Flutter Butterfly Farm
- Location: 7850 Clinard Farms Rd b, High Point, NC 27265
- Phone Number: (336) 454-5651
- This family-friendly farm is notorious for helping people both young and old learn more about the life cycle of the Monarch butterfly. Along with that, the visitors are also able to see caterpillars, chrysalis, and adult monarchs first-hand in something called a ‘flight house’. Lastly, visitors can learn how to build special places to grow nectar plants for butterflies if interested.
- Kersey Valley Attractions
- Location: 1615 Kersey Valley Rd, Archdale, NC 27263
- Phone Number: 336-431-1700
- Equipped with a corn maze, jumping pillows, famous kettle corn, and homemade fudge workshop, this attraction is very suitable for those professionals with families. During Halloween season, folks can have a frightfully good time with the monsters at the nationally known Spookywoods Haunted Attraction.
- High Point Theatre
- Location: 220 E Commerce Ave, High Point, NC 27260
- Phone Number: (336) 883-3401
- Known for being one the finest performing arts and galleries in the Southeast, High Point Theatre provides community involvement opportunities, inspiring appreciation for dramatic arts and educating the next generation. Along with that, it is also a proud host of the Miss NC USA Pageant.
Restaurants and Nightlife in High Point
- FATZ Southern Kitchen
- Location: 126 State Ave E, High Point, NC, 27260
- Speaking of pie, the Carolina Peach Cobbler Skillet over at FATZ Southern Kitchen is often referred to as fantastic! If you’ve been craving the most sumptuous and delectable soul food to be found anywhere, FATZ Southern Kitchen is what you’ve been seeking.
- Blue Water Grille
- Location: 126 State Ave E, High Point, NC, 27260
- Phone Number: (336) 886-1010
- The Blue Water Grille features cuisine from Asia, the Caribbean, France, and even the Cajun country. If you’re in the mood for an Asian entree, seafood, and an eclectic variety of wine, The Blue Water Grille is a restaurant you’ve got to consider trying out.
- Carter Brothers’ BBQ and Ribs
- Location: 2305 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262
- Phone Number: (336)869-9948
- Barbecue is an important and cultural experience. If you’re looking for sweet barbecue ribs, give this place a try. Along with ribs, Carter Brothers’ BBQ and Ribs also features collard greens, hush puppies, and, last but not least, macaroni and cheese.
- Sweet Shoppe Bakery Inc
- Location: 2008 N Centennial St, High Point, NC 27262
- Phone Number: (336) 882-8026
- If you’d prefer something sweet for a treat, take the family out to the Sweet Shoppe Bakery! Family-owned since 1946, these mouth-watering confections are served with southern pride and loving smiles straight from the heart.
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay in High Point comfortable and affordable. Contact Corporate Accommodations today to determine how Alamance Reserve, Wayfare at Garden Crossing, or Windsor Upon Stonecrest could be an awesome fit for you!