Our temporary housing options come fully furnished, with a wide variety of amenities and luxuries to make your or your clients short-term stay feel just like home. With over 16 years of experience, our team of temporary housing specialists will find the perfect match for you and your family.
Temporary Housing and Short-Term Lease Solutions
There are many reasons our clients choose the convenience of short-term housing.
- Your home just sold, and you’re in the process of buying a new one
- You’re upgrading your house with renovations and need comfortable temporary housing in the meantime
- Unfortunate circumstances, like fire or bad weather, have damaged your home
- You’ve just moved into the Triad region for a new job and need convenient corporate accommodations
- You’re taking an extended vacation and want a short-term rental that feels like home
Whatever your reason for needing temporary housing, Corporate Accommodations can help you find your perfect match!
Speak With a Temporary Housing Expert
Comfortable Temporary Housing
First floor or third? One bedroom or two? Close to work or close to shopping? With Corporate Accommodations, you have options! We can accommodate any temporary, corporate, or short-term housing needs.
With our extensive portfolio of short-term lease apartments, we strive to make your temporary housing situation convenient and comfortable. Our communities offer a variety of amenities, including:
- Fully-furnished apartments and homes
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centers
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Playgrounds and dog parks
- Storage units
- Garages and carports
So you never have to worry about cleaning during your short-term stay, we also offer housekeeping services on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis for an additional fee. This includes:
- Wash towels and linens
- Change bed sheets and make beds
- Vacuum carpets and mop floors
- Clean bathrooms
- Dust furniture
- Take out trash
- Clean kitchen, counters, and floors
- Wash dishes
We can also arrange for special features like a sleeper sofa or office set-up – just tell us what you need!
Temporary Housing for Real Estate Relocation
Corporate Accommodations has worked with real estate agents and homeowners for over 16 years, so we’re ready to do all the legwork to ensure your client has a smooth transition from their old home into temporary housing, then finally into their permanent home.
Real estate and relocation experts benefit from our simple processes:
- A single point-of-contact for all your short-term housing needs
- Utilities included in invoices for ease of payment
- Direct e-billing for all invoices, with a single invoice per resident
- Access to a guest services professional 24/7
- Pro-rated invoices for move-in and move-out
- Apartment set-up within 24-48 hours after request
- Flexible lease terms of 30 days or longer
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and long-term client goodwill
Temporary Housing for Short-Term Family Visits
Have family coming to visit from out of town for a few weeks? Mother-in-law coming in to help with the new baby that wants her own space? We offer short-term furnished apartment rentals so they have a place of their own while visiting.
- Our rent is less expensive than an average hotel
- Modern kitchens including dinnerware and basic amenities allows for cooking at home instead of eating at expensive restaurants
- No motel/hotel tax fees
- Savings on laundry services – full-size washers and dryers are in each unit
- Utilities included, for simplicity of payment
- No pricey kennel fees, pets welcome in most communities (with limitations)
Pricing for Leasing Short-Term Apartments and Homes
Rents start at $60 per day for an 800 square foot, furnished apartment, and we offer flexible lease terms, with a 30-day minimum. Sales tax is charged for leases less than 30 days.
We understand that every temporary housing situation is different — whether you’re on vacation, looking for corporate accommodations, or just need a home away from home. So we help get the amenities you desire–from pet-friendly apartments to a park for the kids–without having to pay for the ones you don’t need.
“The staff at Corporate Accommodations is Great – you are always able to accommodate our most unusual housing request. Kudos to you and your staff!”
Are you looking for temporary or corporate housing?
Call our team of professional corporate and temporary housing match-makers today at (336) 299-1312. We’re excited to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary stay comfortable and affordable.
Where ever you are, we just want you to feel at home.
Short-Term Leases For Temporary Housing
Corporate Accommodations would love to help you find the short-term lease and accommodations that make your temporary housing comfortable and affordable.